Okay people, I am about to blow your minds. Are you ready? You can have fresh pumpkin muffin batter whipped up in under 1 minute, and your husband will still think you are Betty Crocker. Are you ready for this?
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Have your helpers dump the cake mix and pumpkin puree into a BIG bowl. (The bigger bowl, the less spills will come over the sides!)
- Have them stir the muffin batter to their hearts content! A few dry spots or lumps are not a big deal, but still try to get the batter as even-looking as possible. (Another thing to love about this recipe – no need for a mixer!)
- Using a ½ cup measuring cup, portion the pumpkin spice muffin batter into a pre-lined jumbo muffin pan.
- Bake for 18 to 25 minutes (depending on how big your muffins are) until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on a cooling rack, and then enjoy!