In this post, you’ll learn to make one of my favorite recipes, delicious 6-minute caramels! With this fast and easy technique, you can cut out all of the fears and worries that come with stovetop candy making. These are one of our very favorite holiday treats to share and enjoy!
- Half cup of butter
- Half cup of sugar
- Brown sugar half cup
- Condensed milk small can or half cup
- Half cup of Karo syrup
How To Make 6-Minute Caramel:
- Take a bowl and combine all the ingredients.
- Now put it in the microwave and heat it for 6 minutes. Take it out occasionally to stir it for a smooth texture.
- In a greased pan pour this mixture and let it cool at room temperature.
- Your delicious treat is ready. Now cut in small bites and wrap them in wax paper. Make sure to store in an airtight container.