If you want to attract the attention of your little ones, you can take note and learn how to prepare this Buttery Pecan Snowball Cookies.
- 2 ¼ cup All purpose flour
- ½ cup Powdered sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Sticks of butter at room temperature
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Pecans finely (Chopped)
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the butter and ½ cup powdered sugar to a mixing bowl, and blend until smooth.
- Mix in the flour, salt, vanilla extract and pecans until well blended
- Form the dough into 36 balls, and place on a parchment lined or well greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, and then let cool to room temperature.
- Add the remaining 1 cup of powdered sugar to a bowl and toss the cookies in it before serving.