This Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole recipe is a winner! Whether you’re in the mood for a quick meal or need to bring food to your next potluck, this dish is sure to please.
- 4 C. Shredded chicken
- 2 Tbsp. Flour
- 4 Tbsp. Butter unsalted
- 1 C. Milk
- ½ C. Ranch dressing
- 2 C. Cheddar cheese shredded
- 32 oz. Bag of tater tots
- ½ C. Bacon crumbles
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Add the chicken in a layer in the bottom of a well-greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Place the butter and flour in a saucepan over medium heat on the stove. Whisk until combined and the butter is melted.
- Slowly whisk the milk into the mixture in the saucepan until well combined. Continue to saute until it thickens.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the ranch dressing as well as salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the chicken in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over the sauce.
- Layer the tater tots on top of the chicken mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove and layer with the bacon crumbles and remaining cheddar cheese. Bake for another 15-20 minutes until the tater tots are cooked completely and crispy.