I love that this slow cooker chicken and stuffing recipe can be served either as a full meal or with a few sides, it’s totally up to you! It’s richly flavored and full of protein and carbs. No matter how you serve it, this comforting wholesome meal will immediately become a family favorite dinner in your home!
- 6 boneless chicken thighs
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 box of stuffing
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
How To Make It
- Place thighs in the slow cooker.
- Mix all the ingredients (leave some stuffing mix out) and pour over the chicken. Add more stuffing mix on top.
- Close the lid and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 7 hours.
Store this 4 Ingredient slow cooker chicken with stuffing recipe leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days. Use plastic or glass containers, or even a zip lock bag.
You can freezer leftovers as well. Just use a freezer friendly bag or container and store your chicken with stuffing and sauce there for up to 5 months.
Reheat in the microwave for couple minutes. You can also pour contents in the small pot and reheat it on the stove.