- 6 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 2 cups ham, diced
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 2 (12 oz) cans evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange potatoes in the bottom of an 9×13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese, ham, and green onion.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, evaporated milk, garlic salt, and pepper. Pour evenly over ingredients in baking dish.
- Cover and refrigerate up to overnight, if desired. If chilled, bake uncovered until center is set, about 1 hour 30 minutes. If baking unchilled, reduce time to 1 hour 15 minutes.