Shrimp is a major food group in our house, and this Garlic Parmesan Roasted Shrimp is King of that group. Both Jon Boy and Corey would eat it daily if they could. For two weeks now, no kidding here, Corey has been asking for SHHHRIMP for dinner. He even adds the extra “shhhhh” for emphasis to really drive it home that he means business. Who am I to deny the three year old his craving? Seeing as how this is hands-down one of the easiest dinners to make, I gladly fulfilled his shrimpy wishes
- 1lb.Large shrimp peeled and deveined, but with the tail still on
- 2 Tbsp.Olive oil
- 3 tsp.Minced garlic
- 1tsp.Italian seasoning
- ¼ C.Parmesan cheese grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh lemon juice to taste
- 2 Tbsp.Chopped parsley
How To Make Garlic Parmesan Roasted Shrimp
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the shrimp, olive oil, Italian seasoning, minced garlic, Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss to combine well.
- Layer the shrimp on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice to taste over the shrimp, and garnish with parsley before serving.