This Meat and Potato Casserole recipe is ideal for any time. It is the perfect recipe for lunches and the whole family loves it.
- 5 Potatoes (Peeled And Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Lb. Beef (Ground)
- 1 Can Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- ½ cup Beef Broth
- 1 tsp. Rosemary (Dried)
- ¼ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ tsp. Garlic Powder
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- 1 ½ cup Cheese (Shredded)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the ground beef and onion into a skillet over medium high heat on the stove. Cook until the meat is browned and the onions are softened. Drain the excess grease.
- Mix together the rosemary, garlic powder, soup, heavy whipping cream, broth and salt and pepper to taste in a mixing bowl.
- Layer ½ of the sliced potatoes in the bottom of a well greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Add ⅓ of the soup mixture on top, followed by ½ of the meat mixture.
- Place another layer of potatoes, ⅓ of the soup mixture and the remaining meat.
- Top with the rest of the soup mixture and then sprinkle with the cheese.
- Cover in aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes.