Melt in Your Mouth Chicken is a classic recipe that’s been around for ages. Its origins are unclear, but I’m glad whoever came up with it did.
The idea of topping chicken breast with mayo and parmesan is pure genius! The mixture turns beautifully golden post-baking, and it smells phenomenal, too.
The flavor is so rich, so creamy, and so addictive!
More importantly… OMG… the chicken is insanely tender and moist! That’s something that’s hard to come by with baked chicken breast.
Best of all, this recipe is impossible to mess up. Even if you’re a newbie in the kitchen, you can easily pull it off.
If you’re looking for a dish to shock and impress your family and friends, this is the one.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp garlic powder
How To Make Melt in your mouth Chicken:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, and seasonings.
- Mix to combine.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish, sprayed with a non-sticking baking spray.
- Spread the mixture on top of the chicken breasts.
- Bake the chicken for 45 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Serve warm!