- 8 Gold potatoes thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Butter unsalted and melted
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sliced potatoes with the butter, rosemary, garlic powder, Parmesan and salt, and pepper to taste. Toss to combine well.
- Stack the sliced potatoes up, and place them into the sections of a well-greased muffin tin until the top of the potato stack sticks just above the top of each section of the tin.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Top with more parmesan and freshly chopped parsley for garnish before serving.