A casserole for any time of the day. Creamy ground beef and corn with crunchy tater tots on top that everyone in the family will love.
- 2 lbs. Ground beef
- 1 Package taco seasoning
- 1 Can corn drained
- 1 Can nacho cheese soup
- 32 oz. Bag frozen tater tots
- 1 ½ C. Shredded cheddar cheese
How To Make Tator Tot Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the ground beef to a large skillet over medium high heat on the stove, and saute until the meat is completely browned. Drain any excess fat.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir in the taco seasoning. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the corn and soup to combine. Continue to cook for a minute or two.
- Pour the meat mixture in the bottom of a well greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Top the mixture with the tater tots in an even layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, top with the shredded cheese and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.