Creamy and spicy Mexican casserole is an easy and delicious dinner option for families on the go. A bubbly bake that has all the flavors you want from your tacos without the mess.
- 3 ½ C. Cooked egg noodles
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- 15 oz. Can of corn drained
- 1 C. Salsa
- ¼ C. Sliced black olives
- ¼ C. Taco sauce
- 15 oz. Can kidney beans rinsed and drained well
- 1 Pack taco seasoning
- ½ C. Tomato sauce
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the ground beef to a skillet over medium-high heat and cook until browned. Drain any excess fat.
- Place the taco seasoning, taco sauce, salsa, olives, corn, beans, and tomato sauce into the skillet with the meat and stir to combine.
- Add the meat mixture to the cooked noodles and toss to combine well.
- Layer the mixture into a well-greased 9×13 baking dish and top with shredded cheese if desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes and serve topped with green onions for garnish.